Frodo, Instagram, cool things.

Helllooo,

Google whispered to me that there are some of you who clicked to my blog because you saw my Instagram profile and the photo that the amazing Rachel Maksy posted not long ago. And I am soooo happy about it!


Maybe my blog isn't very exciting yet but I hope to improve it.
For now, I would like to say that if you're interested in these crocheted creatures then you can message me ( kaufmannsofie@gmail.com ) or leave a comment. And I am planning to open an Etsy shop in the near future too. ;)

See you soon :*

Comments

  1. I'm interested, when can I get some of these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can contact me and tell the details of your order. As you are the first to leave a comment you can get it for a lower price 😉 (But... I am your brother! 20 galleons)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts