Rapid craft #1 little black bag for occasion

When I bought my first black dress which I actually liked, I realized that I need a bag too for my girlish stuff - some hours before the occasion.
I had a special, -usually useless- piece of black yarn with golden colored threads in it and a matching ribbon.
So I simply crocheted a rectangle shaped bag with a holey line in the middle. Then pulled the ribbon through the holes.
When I finished it, I put the two ends of the ribbon to each other and knotted a piece of black thread around it to make it look like a bow.
I continued with the shoulder strap from the same yarn. At the top of the bag I let one size to be taller than the other so I could close the bag by buttons. I found three, almost-same-sized black buttons and sewed them to the bag. I didn't care about making button holes because crocheted things are holey enough originally.
 
Have a beautiful day!

Comments

Popular Posts